tes

Monday, August 23, 2010

TO BE, AUXILIARY

I. Fill the blank below with to be or auxiliary.
1. ……..your mother a secretary?
2. ………she like English?
3. ………Bryan and Andy play football?
4. ………Anna cook in the kitchen?
5. ………I study math?
6. ………the tea sweet?
7. ………the weather hot?
8. ………the cats wild?
9. ………Lucas and Mario naughty?
10. ……..we walk to school?

II. Circle one correct verb of the exercises below.
1. Don’t (cheat/ cheating/ cheats)!
2. Does uncle (buy/ buying/ buys) you a gift for your birthday?
3. Carla doesn’t (eat/ eating/ eats) meat. She is a vegetarian.
4. I don’t (understand/ understanding/ understands) my teacher’s explanation.
5. Annie and my sisters (go, going, goes) to their friend’s house.
6. I have three puppies. I (give/ giving/ gives) them milk everyday.
7. Claudia (take/ takes/ taking) her little brother to a kindergarten.
8. The snakes (hiss/ hissing/ hisses) in the bush.
9. My teacher (close/ closing/ closes) today lesson.
10. The students (run/ running/ runs) in the yard.

III. Translate the Indonesian below into good English.
1. Pakailah sepatumu.
2. Jauhi narkoba.
3. Ambilkan jaketku.
4. Buka kaleng ini.
5. Jangan sentuh bahan kimia ini.
6. Jangan nakal.
7. Dengarkan gurumu.
8. Jangan ramai.
9. Amati gambar ini.
10. Lihatlah keluar jendela.

Soal-soal di atas akan membantu kalian dalam memahami pemakaian to be, auxiliary dan larangan.

Keep practicing, DEAR!

1 comment:

  1. thank you ma'am... I'll try this one! and I wonder How much my grades. hi3 :). and by the way Would you like to make another dialogs for me? coz I Like reading so much... and maybe it make me can speak English better then last week :) Thank you ma'am and... see ya!

    ReplyDelete