tes

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What the Workshop is for?


Sitting, listening to the speaker, and getting bored are some common feelings when we join a workshop, including the workshop I am in this time.

The first day was about making flash animation that I completely new about it. Too many steps that made me hard to redo from the start after the instructor finish explaining. I am considerably young here and I got stuck with it. What about the other teachers who are fifty above?
Day by day, I feel even more reluctant to join the workshop. Moreover it will last for five days!

I just try to commit to a wise saying "Nothing to Lose", though I feel enough but I believe there's something I can take here. And that's true. The second day I got Mailing List, well I need it.
Then I finally came to the session I like. Ye...Making Blog!

I did have fun yesterday, trying something new. I posted my blog in my facebook. Now, I am, again having some other tips to make my blog more interesting.

What I have shared above is actually has something to do with other things. Have you ever felt so bored about your life that you want to escape or give up from it? Sometimes we don't have other choices but to face and do it. But, just believe it. Sooner or later, it is over and you can taste something sweet from it just like what's going on me now.

The workshop might be taking time and having boring lines but I guess I'll miss it since today is the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment