tes

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Exercise: Grade 7/ smstr 1

I. Fill the blank of the dialogues below with the suitable expressions available.
Diana : Hi, Maria…………………………………………………………….(1)?
Maria : Oh, hi Diana! I’m good. How’s with you?
Diana : …………………………………………………………………………(2)
Maria : Where are you going anyway?
Diana : My mom asked me to buy some fruits. What about you?
Maria : I just take a walk. I have nothing to do at home.
Diana : Would you like to join me?
Maria : I’d like to, but…………………………………………………………….(3). I’m afraid that my mother is worrying me.
Diana : Okay then, ……………………………………………………………(4). See you!
Maria : ………………………………………………………(5)

A. Where have you been?
B. It’s very kind of you.
C. What’s up!
D. I’ve been a while out here.
E. Quite good.
F. No.
G. Take care


II. Fill the blank of the dialogues with the suitable expressions below:
It is 7 p.m. Andrea goes to a cinema with his brother Dicks. At the cinema he meets Brenda who also wants to watch a movie, but she watches that in different theater (room).
Andrea : Hi, Dicks. ………………………………………………………………………………….(1)!
Brenda : Hi, Brenda. Good evening! What are you doing here?
Andrea : I’m going to watch a movie. I’m with my brother. …………………………………………………(2)?
Brenda : No, I don’t think so.
Andrea : Well Brenda, meet my brother, Dicks.
Brenda : Hi, Dicks. I’m Andrea’s classmate. ……………………………………………………………………………(3)
Dicks : Nice to meet you too.
(Suddenly there is an announcement that the movie will start soon)
Andrea : Oh we have to go now. …………………………………………………(4)
Brenda : Okay, mine will start 10 minutes again.
Andrea : See you tomorrow.
Brenda : See you. ………………………………………………………………………………………(5).

a. Have you met him before?
b. Good night.
c. Nice to see you.
d. Good evening.
e. Do you see my brother
f. Our movie starts soon.
g. Have a nice movie.
h. Nice to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment