tes

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My FIrst Blog

Writing is one of my hobbies. Since the internet spread here and there I was inspired to write my own. I like reading somebody's blog and really want to have mine too. But, I just don't know how!

It's actually a two week school holiday after the final exam at my working place. In fact, all of the teachers here must engage with E-Learning workshop for five days. What a day! I thought!
And, yes! For three days I was just there listening to the speaker, doing what he instructed to me, my mind was flying somewhere thou. I planned to go to Kediri, to have fun. I've been really waiting for my holiday but the workshop has made me stay!

When I was home I thought what the next material for tomorrow was about. And "That yesterday" has become today. Now, I'm sitting on my chair, ready for the boring speech. But, what a surprise! The workshop i's about making blog! IT'S MINE! I thought!

So, here I am, with my first writing on my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment