tes

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fill Your Life with English

I like writing in English. Thus most of my FB status or when I send an sms I use English. I just think that it can enhance my creativity and ability at English. Many comments such as: "English again?!" But, I don't care and keep on going.

What things that actually make people afraid of and stay away from English? When you get your mobile phone the navigation will use English, there will be some other languages though. When you face your computer, absolutely you'll meet English. Simply, I can say that English is needed everywhere and anywhere we go? It's impossible not to "involved" with English. So, why don't we try to approach it?

Just get yourself familiar with it. English songs and movies will help you a lot in loving English. Get start filling your life with English!

1 comment: